Security Cryptography Engineer
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
I am currently working with an internationally respected provider of sophisticated communication solutions and services, with key expertise in wireless technologies, networking, infrastructure and encryption.
The company have been in Zurich for over 10 years now and continue to develop and grow relationships across Europe.
Currently, they need a highly experienced Security/Cryptography Software Engineer to complete a team of highly qualified professionals who are experts in the design and development of innovative secure mobile communication solutions.
They will look for the right person to take control/work on;
- Taking a key role in the design and implementation of security in Client Server applications
- Staying current on potential mobile security threats
- Making sure that design, development and implementation stay at the highest level at all times
What they expect from you;
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in Security and Cryptography
- Significant experience in designing and developing security-based software
- Excellent knowledge of various aspects of system security, both for server (Linux) and mobile (Android, iOS, etc) platforms
If you are interested in learning more about the project and company, please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48-hour period.