Telco Product Solution Engineer/Arch.- 6-9 months contract (initial) i
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for a "Telco Product Solution Architect/Engineer" (TMForum/PSR/CPQ) to start ASAP a 6-9 months initial contract (longterm perspective!) in LUXEMBOURG. Our client is an international TelCo and a great reference in any CV. The perspective is multiple-years; extensions are possible and depend on budget and consultants performance.
- We are looking for a "Solution Engineer" with experience in defining and implementing a commercial product catalogue, ideally following a TMForum based Product/Service/Resource (PSR) approach.
- The "techno/functional candidate" would have our product team model our solutions into the product catalogue, and help train both the product managers on how to maintain the catalogue, and solution engineering teams on using the products in quotes during the Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ) process.
- Finally, on the "Solution Architecture side", you will help to model and design the interfaces with the service and resource systems, as well as Billing, Product inventory and profitability domains giving an end-to-end view on the products throughout their life cycle.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- Fluency in English mandatory, with any other languages being considered as an asset (Especially French or German)
- Place of Work: 100% on-site.
- Willingness to travel internationally, where expenses will be reimbursed.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.