Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
I am currently working with an internationally respected provider of sophisticated communication solutions and services, with key expertise in wireless technologies, networking, infrastructure and encryption.
The company have been in Zurich for over 10 years now and continue to develop and grow relationships across Europe.
Currently, they need a highly experienced Embedded Software Engineer to complete a team of highly qualified professionals who are experts in the field of Mobile communications.
They will look for the right person to take control/work on;
- Leading the architecture design, integration, development and testing of the Embedded solutions
- Define interoperability and test scenarios
- Support the technical service team during the integration process of Audio/Bluetooth solutions
- Act as a Senior within the team, mentoring and training colleagues on Bluetooth topics
What they expect from you;
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge/experience in the Bluetooth Stack, ideally in Audio profiles
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems architecture design
- Experience programming in C/C++
If you are interested in learning more about the project and company, please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48-hour period.