SER Application Maintenance - Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
SER Application Maintenance Engineer - Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative energy company for a SER Application Maintenance Engineer. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Stockholm and will provide long term (12months +) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 3+ years' experience in ECM SER DOXIS 4 inbound Master, web cube/Win cube, BPM or equivalent ECM Systems
- Knowledge in cube Designer Administration and configurations
- Programming Knowledge in VBScript is a plus
- Good Knowledge in Database such as Oracle and SQL
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work independent on the SER Doxis 4 system.
- Regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation or reports as requested
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
This is a critical position; interviews are taking place this week so contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.