Security Devops Consultant
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Security DevOps Consultant
You will be responsible for operational stability and availability of the Security Tools used by the Security Operation Centre and other Stakeholders.
This technical role involves the ability to manage small projects and extensive co-ordination with the Cyber Security and Data Protection project managers as coordinating the work with various groups, such as Wintel, Unix, Network and development groups.
This role is responsible to deliver security solution developed by security engineering into production environment with defined processes, operation model and monitoring of critical Security Tools in place.
* Experience with security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting (eg Firewall, NIDS, FireEye etc.).
* Experience with leading security technologie vendors (eg FireEye, Totemo, Symantec, McAfee etc.).
* Splunk development experience in creating Dashboards, RegEx queries.
* Experience in Splunk Enterprise Secuirty and ITSI module of Splunk.
* Experience with encryption technologies
* Very strong skills in the following operating system platform and Databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
* Experience in Python or Perl Scripting langguage.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes incident, problem management and change requests.