JIRA Specialist/Software Tester - Avaloq (m/f/x) in Zurich
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by ITech Consult
As a JIRA Specialist you will be supporting the development of JIRA/Confluence improvements aligned to PBS governance. You will be responsible for managing the Avaloq Release Management processes (also satellite applications like Crealogix, DWH, CGCalc, etc.) from a testing perspective, considering project (change) and business demand. Alongside the operational and technical tasks this function requires the ability to answer many questions regarding code development and the software change process.
Furthermore you will also take care of daily tasks such as managing the JIRA email inbox and guiding users as needed to comply with release governance.
Your main tasks:
- JIRA/Confluence administration and enhancement
- Coordination and communication of testing activities
- Ensure testing readiness and testing progress
- Project support
- Test environment coordination
You have the following skills and experiences:
- At least 2 years' experience working with JIRA/Confluence
- At least 2 years' experience working with software testing
- You have a solid banking and/or finance industry background of at least 2 years
- You have an Avaloq certification
- You are business fluent in English
- You are solution- and service-oriented and have effective communication skills
Reference: 919117KWRole: JIRA Specialist/Software Tester
Domain: BankingLocation: ZurichWorkload: 100%Start date: 1 April 2020End Date: 31 August 2020
If this position has aroused your interest, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement. If this position does not match your profile well and you wish to receive another position directly, you can also send us your dossier via this advertisement. Contact us for further information about our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only programme.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult specialises in the placement of IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals and therefore know how important professional support is in project search and work.