Senior Java Developer - banking
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Eviture (UK) Ltd
We are looking for a number of Senior Java Developers for a Scrum team at our banking client in the Nordics. You will drive your own development, tasks, bugs, stories and testing. You must have extensive experience of Java, preferably Java 11. As a developer, you need to write simple and clean code and you should be able to test your own cases. The client uses Git, Gitbucket, Team City and Continous Delivery. The test environment is based on Linux.
You have a passion for quality and a great attention to detail. We anticipate that you are a self-motivated and positive person who is pro-active, works well within a team, demonstrates initiative and enjoys a fast paced working environment. You must possess a very professional mindset and attitude.
Must have all of:
- Strong Java experience (5+ years)
- Agile development (sprint-based) experience
- Linux development experience
- Experience of message-driven systems and resilient design
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Be fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Banking and financial services experience
- Experience of C++
- Outside of IR35