Junior Accountant (m/w/d)
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by ITech Consult
Junior Accountant (m/w/d) - 50-70%/CAPEX/ CATS/economics/German & English
For our customer Hoffman La Roche in Basel we are looking for a highly qualified Junior Accountant
This position is within the Engineering Europe & ROW department. In close collaboration with the resource and portfolio planner, the successful candidate will be in charge of assisting engineers worldwide with the invoice management.
The perfect candidate is a junior (can be a student working part time or as part of an apprentice) with an understanding of accounting concepts and excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
On a personal aspect, we are looking for a motivated team player, result-driven with excellent communication skills; someone with an analytical problem-solving mindset. A proactive self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
The position is between 50 & 70% workload with a very high flexibility on time worked. Because it is a part time, please prefer locally based candidates.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the CAPEX portfolio & resource management process including data gathering, validation
- Provide billable/non billable actual and forecast figures
- Ensure the timely charge of engineering work hours in CATS
- Prepare intercompany invoices
- Provide support and maintenance of the controlling tools
- Knowledge in Economics/Business Administration/Finance or proven experience in financial accounting*
- Excellent German and English*
- Excellent knowledge of Excel*
- Experience working with PowerPoint*
Nice to haves:
- Additional languages
Knowledge of SAP R/3 (mainly PS module)
Reference No.: 919124SGR
Role: Junior Accountant
Location: Basel - Viadukstrasse
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.