Compliance Admin Assistant 80-100%
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to be a key contributor within a dynamic team, supporting the Head of Strategy & Enablement to deliver Compliance Services from our Corporate Center in Zurich. This role will also provide the opportunity to be part of a fast paced project team supporting our transformation to enhance compliance services globally.
This role and would suit someone junior who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a global compliance team and potentially seek a permanent career at the end of their contract.
- Collating information from global teams for use in multiple deliverables, including Board and Audit Committee Reports
- Supporting coordination across the Strategy & Enablement teams (Assurance, Communications & Culture, Enablement, Transformation Projects and Data Analytics)
- Working closely with Compliance experts on specific deliverables, for example global risk assessments, preparation of training materials and events, planning exercises, issue management and progressing our Compliance transformation project
- Supporting stakeholder meetings, for example arranging dates, meeting rooms, invites, agendas, preparing slide decks, attending meetings and capturing key actions
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the financial sector either in a global banking, insurance, asset management or a consultancy firm environment
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to collaborate with and influence various stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with a curious mind
- Fluent English speaker with strong writing and editing skills, keen attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (see below).