Business Process & Change Management Lead
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This highly stable company located in central North Dallas is seeking to hire an experienced Business Process and Organizational Change Lead.
Duties include the following:
1. Reviews and approves project deliverables and timelines across the team. Allocates resources to initiatives. Provides daily support and direction to ensure that commitments are achieved.
2. Establishes best practices and acts as a subject matter expert for process and change activities. Assesses content accuracy and thoroughness to ensure that the team delivers the highest quality process and change support.
3. Develops and reviews metrics on outcomes and success measures at the end of a project. Identifies and implements changes to support continuous process improvement.
4. Guides project teams to a shared understanding of a business problem. Determines the scope of a project and defines success measures.
5. Leads process and change activities including root cause analysis as-is process mapping change impact analysis and change readiness assessment. Designs and plans communication training and sustainment plans.
6. Develops a to-be business process based on best practices and industry standards enterprise vision and objectives and the future technology landscape.
7. Elicits requirements from the business to evaluate options and enable a solution that supports the business process. Presents viable and creative solutions. Influences the project team to pursue the best outcome.
8. Applies the principles types and stages of a change. Develops a change management approach to suit the situation.9. Supports other project implementation activities such as but not limited to assembly functional and user-acceptance testing deployment planning communication training and post-deployment support.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Management Information Systems (MIS), Engineering Organizational Change Management or a related field
2. 5+ years of related experience, ideally including at least some team lead background. This should include solid experience with business process analysis AND organizational change management including processes, tools, methodologies, etc.
3. Business process, OCM or project management certifications a plus.
This is a direct-hire position offering excellent benefits and career growth potential.