Freelance KYC/AML analyst
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Freelance KYC/AML Analyst
My client, a globally recognized consultancy enterprise is searching for ambitious individuals to fill multiple positions of KYC/AML analysts.
As a KYC/AML analyst, you will be responsible for complete Customer Due Diligence (CDD). Taking the role of a detective/investigator, your goal would be to detect or prevent financial/economic crimes such as Money Laundering, Fraud or Terrorism financing.
- Conducting basic and in-depth investigations of individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises and large businesses.
- You ensure that clients are not used for Money Laundering, Fraud or Terrorism financing.
- Research and analysis within structure, activities and cash flow.
- Maintaining communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering quality results within the agreed time frame.
- Transaction monitoring
- Understanding of the Belgian and European regulatory frameworks
- Bachelor or Master degree in fields of law, business economics, political science or criminology
- Fluent in French or Dutch (ideally both)
- Proficient in English
- Excellent analytical/investigative skills - eye for detail
- Knowledge of Belgian and European regulatory frameworks
- Experience in the (private) banking sector
- Ability to analyse company balance sheets
- Already set up BVBA
- Immediate availability
What we can offer you:
- An excellent salary
- Working with top-class consultants and clients
- The opportunity to gain expertise and experience and deploy it directly in a dynamic market
- The ability to make an important contribution to the growth of various compliance departments at multiple financial organizations
If this position is of interest, but you would like to receive additional information or you have questions, feel free to contact Bilyana Simova. Contact details are listed below.
Phone/Email - (see below)