Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
We are looking to recruit an IOS Developer to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, Full time position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
The range of activities that our iOS Developer get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficient with Objective C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data Core Animation etc
- Experience with offline storage threading GCD NS Operation and performance tuning Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark depending on project needs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git Mercurial or SVN.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £45k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual