AWS Cloud Engineer
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
The range of activities that our AWS Cloud Engineers get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Produce high-quality technical design, build blueprints
- Assist with implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account and network structure, deployment orchestration and automation, and security best practices
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
- Experience in Linux Unix administration Experience in working with the Java Platform Java Core Maven Gradle Git Stash.
- Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Team City Jenkins or equivalent.
- Experience with automation configuration management using Puppet Chef or an equivalent technology.
- Familiar with AWS services Understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands on experience on AWS.
- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts continuous integration and delivery Scripting experience Bash Python etc.
- Desirable Skills Preferred Qualifications Knowledge of networking protocols HTTP TLS DNS and load balancing thereof.
- Experience integrating with code quality tools SonarQube Coveralls etc.
- Knowledge of basic database administration with strong database design NoSQL RDBMS Experience with Docker configuration
- Experience of managing a diverse set of stakeholders and influencing their conflicting objectives into a pragmatic solution and deliverable release schedule Financial services business and applications knowledge.
- The ability to present complex technical ideas both written and verbal anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate
- Preferred skills and experience Banking experience is preferred but not essential
- Exposure to Cloud technologies AWS Solution Architect certification foundation level or higher e g Associate level is desirable.
- Exposure to API design strategies both for internal and external customer usage.
- Experience of working with service management teams or an understanding of ITIL principles Application Infrastructure Enterprise Architect training and certification e g TOGAF Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £65k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£440 - £530 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual