AWS Cloud Developer
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
We are looking to recruit a number of AWS Cloud Development Engineers for the Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, Full time position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
- Create new and extend AWS cloud mobile solutions
- Develop new cloud mobile applications in line with business requirements
- Create documentation of new features in line with client standards
- Be an active member of the Mobile Development function
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application's CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS Cognito
- Lambda development
- API Gateway
- Serverless deployments and architectures
- Application integrations across multiple technologies
- Application load balancing
- Containers - Docker/Kubernetes (EKS, Fargate)
- Practical knowledge and experience of agile/iterative development methodologies (eg SCRUM)
- A proven track record in delivering cloud solutions
- Ability to work and thrive in a startup/Fintech culture
- An advocate of Diversity and Inclusivity
Passionate about delivering complex green field solutions in an agile environment