Electronic Health Records (EHR) - Project Manager
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Role Title: Electronic Health Records (EHR) - Project Manager
Roles Summary: My client a public sector provider is in urgent need of multiple EHR Project Managers, to focus on the design, build, testing, training, go-live, optimisation, stabilisation and full implementation of the EHR.
Salary: Negotiable + exceptional benefits package (depending on experience)
Ideal Candidate: Experience working in a large acute hospital with clinical systems. Cross segment clinical transformation and business change initiatives. Strong experience in understanding clinical, nursing, and healthcare operations workflow. Lastly, strong experience with regards Electronic Health Records transformations (EHR), at an enterprise level.
Salary Scale: Starting at 68K - 81K per anum.
Benefits: 30 day per anum + pension
Roles Responsibilities include:
- The main objectives of the role to begin with include, inputting into the evaluation of the EHR during procurement: Business Cases updating as required and Site survey worksheets etc
- Plans, prioritizes, summarizes, directs and supervises staff, users and vendors in the EHR systems development and support functions with an emphasis on complete, accurate, compliant and secure system.
- Provides functional and technical leadership for the implementation and support of the EHR, enhancements, and modifications
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification.
- Project Management qualification and prior project management experience
- Experience working in a large acute hospital with clinical systems
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gareth via this advertisement or call