Project Quality Manager (Pharma)
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Quality Manager (Pharma) vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology or other related science
- Fluent in English -spoken and written
- Minimum 3 years of experience in in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational quality assurance. Good knowledge of cGMP requirements for major regulated markets (EU, US).
- Project work experience required
- Experience with IT tools like Trackwise (AQWA), Subway, Agile desirable
- Management of Change Controls (Agile)
- Review and approval of transfer protocols
- Support of supplier qualification/certification
- Preparation and alignment of Quality Assurance Agreement (QAA)
- Review and approval of Master Batch Records, validation protocols & reports, Quality Risk Assessments, Testing Monographs etc.
- Supporting Supplier Audits and Following up on Audit CAPA activities
- Review of ICH M7 questionnaires
- Management of Deviations/OOS results (TrackWise/AQWA)
- Assuring cGMP compliance of DS manufacturing, testing and release
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.