SAP- FICO Specialist/Amsterdam/banking/FI CO
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are currently looking for a SAP FICO Specialist for a long-term opportunity to work for a Multi-National banking client in Amsterdam. This is a great opportunity where you will join their Agile/Scrum team.
As the SAP FICO Specialist you will manage operation activities. You will work and communicate with both onshore and offshore teams. The team is moving toward a Dev/Ops way of working.
- You work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team.
- The team works in bi-weekly Sprints.
- You work in a dynamic environment for and with many stakeholders.
- There is an informal atmosphere and there is plenty of room for fun.
- Defining solutions based on the wishes of the stakeholders.
- Configure, implement and support SAP solutions
- Continuous improvement of test automation, implementations and operational tasks
- Working together with various parts within the bank to achieve the best result for our customers
- You prevent or solve the problems and incidents aimed at problem-free operation in production and guaranteeing the quality and continuity of IT systems and services for the business lines and customers.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the SAP FI/CO Module.
- Analytical ability and the ability to convert functional customer wishes into technical solutions
- Knowledge of the Finance banking area in combination with the applications to be supported within IT Business Services.
- Knowledge and experience in an (international) multi-vendor IT outsourced environment
- Has good communication skills English.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum).
Experience one or more of the SAP components SAP MM, VIM, SAP BI, SAP GRC, IFRS16