IT Infrastructure Architect - Netherlands
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client based in Amsterdam, Netherlands who are in the process of decommissioning there existing IT systems
They require an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect, whose key activity will be to drive/influence decommissioning of existing systems working with the local CIOs. You will be required to travel across various sites across Europe and be proactive with a strong personality to deal with local CIOs.
This will be an initial 6 month contract starting ASAP with a view to extend.
- 7 - 9 years of experience
- Strong IT and architecture knowledge and background
- Understanding of how app rationalisation/decommissioning happens
- Proactive and Strong personality to deal with local CIOs
- Good communication skills - English fluent/French/Spanish also if possible
- Travel around Spain/Portugal/France + 1
If interested and available, then please share your CV for consideration and someone from Masentó will be in touch.