Infrastructure Project Manager - Healthcare
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Role Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Roles Summary: My client a leading healthcare service provider is in urgent need of multiple IT Infrastructure Project Managers to support the creation and equipping programme through joint working, collaboration and support. A separate organisation which is responsible for the delivery of subsystems will also require monitoring. Monitoring progress and coordinating the communication of information between the many relevant parties is a crucial part of the role. This post will involve managing the procurement and implementation of technology.
Ideal Candidate: Experience delivering and supporting ICT infrastructure across a number of domains. Experience of delivering integration/interfacing of multiple systems. Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience (in Computer science or Engineering or similar). Project management qualification. Healthcare experience a big plus.
Contract: Fixed Term Contract, 3 year minimum
Salary: Grade VIII rising incrementally from point 1 €68,310 to point 7 €81,883
Roles Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the design, acquisition and implementation of digital infrastructure related technologies
- Work with and through others to ensure an optimal service delivery in the context of new construction to support the digitisation.
- Act as client to the capital build to ensure ICT requirements are met
- Understand and manage the development of technical infrastructure & application requirements to support single, group wide technology deliveries
Bonus Role Requirements, One or more of the following criteria:
- Management of the design and delivery of core technologies such as LAN, Wireless LAN, Datacentre LAN, Active Directory, Office 365, telephony and unified communications, storage and computing, end user computing, software distribution, application and desktop virtualisation.
- Solution Architecture/Data Architecture/Service delivery/Security architecture