Middleware Support Consultant
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Outsource UK
Middleware,linux, Java, support
I am looking to identify and experienced Middleware Support Engineer to join a leading European Client based in Seville on a long term contract
- Production systems monitoring. Troubleshooting and incidents analysis (first/second level).
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery platforms (Jenkins)
- Source code management systems (Git/svn)
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Linux (SUSE preferred). CLI and management interfaces. Platform administration and service operation.
- Java applications technology (JVM, threads, resource management and use monitoring, troubleshooting).
- Standard Linux Shell Scripts capabilities.
- Jboss Application Server
- Apache HTTP server
- SSL certificates management.
- Systems and software architecture concepts.
Nice to have
- Documentation skills. (Operational procedures/How-to).
- WebSphere Application Server/Portal Server v8.x, v9.x
- Splunk Enterprise Administration
- Kubernetes knowledge
- AWS knowledge
- Ability to work in an international organisation (English communication skills are required)
- Ability to deal with complex problems.
- Team Player
Please send an updated CV for more information.