Senior Requirements Engineer, Business Analyst - Credit Risk, Impairme
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by iET SA
Senior IT Business Analyst - Impairment/Swiss GAAP | Zurich City | 10 Months
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst.
The candidate will be working in the Credit Risk Private Banking team on an international and strategic top initiative program, more specifically in the IT team responsible to deliver impairment calculations. The role sits in the Calculations stream of the Impairment Regulatory Program (IFRS9 and US GAAP already delivered and with CH GAAP expected to go live by end of 2020)Your Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis in agile projects within the banking/finance industry, preferably Private Banking Credit Risk area
- Strong knowhow in impairment principles/modelling as well as of Credit Risk topics
- Knowhow of IFRS9, US GAAP, and Swiss GAAP would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of UML, data modelling, process modelling, Odyssey, JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM, SQL, etc.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Able to handle challenging stakeholders with different background
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English
- In close relationship with the business representatives, the other requirement engineers in charge of the calculation engines and the test team working on the project, the Requirements Engineer is expected to understand the business requirements, analyze and challenge them in a proactive way, create/maintain the relevant documents in the online tool (JIRA) and have it validated by all relevant stakeholders
- In close relationship with the project teams (both technical and functional), the other Requirement Engineers in charge of the calculation engines and the test team working on the project, the Requirements Engineer is expected to contribute to create test cases, test data, perform testing and support the user acceptance testing phases
- Support Developers and Testers by resolving data issues that come up during the technical implementation, testing phase and warranty period after a release in the production system and will provide support regarding data used and produced by the calculation engines to other work streams within the Program
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.