Mobile Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Source Technology
Mobile Software Engineer
Mobile Software Engineer is sought by a company in Bern within their team working smartly on green-field solutions in Android and iOS. My client seeks a Software Engineer who is can create, implement and support Android and iOS mobile applications.
You will join a team which collaborates closely with other Engineers within an Agile methodology and be the go to resource for Mobile Software development. My client continues to scale their resources with open minded, inquisitive and passionate problem solvers who love to code and discover new disciplines to their craft.
The ideal Mobile Software Engineer is passionate about technology innovation, with a desire to engineer progressive tools and frameworks and own the delivery of mobile application development from end-to-end. You will be highly collaborative and work closely with product owners to scope and deliver new features and thrive as an autonomous mind that can freely embrace new directions.
Mobile Software Engineer opportunity holds excellent potential for growth and rapid career progression. Encouragingly my client are keen to embolden and empower Mobile Software Engineer to make decisions and deliver high quality work and an extraordinary experience to their internal and external customers.
*Must be fluent communicator and writer in German and English to be considered*
Mobile Software Engineer permanent profile required
- Must have an accomplished background in developing alluring, native Android applications and iOS Development utilising Objective-C, XCode, Swift and Cocoa.
- Well versed in design patterns and SOLID principles, as well as TDD on iOS products as well as BDD.
- Expert knowledge of Object-Orientated design and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful API's and developing user interfaces (developing Adaptive Layout would be very useful).
- Exposure to Server Side integrations, and ideally knowledge of one CMS is highly desirable.
- Has exposure to working within Agile/Scrum environments across the full life cycle,
- If you have experiences developing a Full-Stack app which includes Web and Back End; this would be advantageous.
- Have released an application via Google's Play Store or Apple's App Store previously; a presence on GitHub is also advantageous.
- Ideally with an academic background either in Computer Science or another discipline.
Mobile Software Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: CHF 100,000 - 120,000
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this Mobile Software Engineer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.