Cisco Network Engineer - Juniper
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cisco Network Engineer - Juniper experience for our Bern based client in the telecommunications sector.
- Several years of work experience as a Network Engineer
- Expertise with Cisco Devices and Juniper Firewall including Firewall Rules and Routing
- Familiarity with working on Migrations
- Strong network troubleshooting Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education, ideally with Cisco CCNA, Juniper JNCIA or similar certifications
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Taking responsibility for a secure and highly available network based on Cisco and Juniper
- Maintaining ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure including monitoring operating environments as well as responding to incidents
- Providing network solutions based on application needs and estimated growth
- Installing new devices and maintaining the current infrastructure
- Sharing expert knowledge and providing trainings and support
Location: Bern (or Zürich), Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.