Programme Manager - Data Governance Projects - Fixed Term Contract
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Curo Resourcing Ltd t/a Curo Services
Programme Manager - Data Governance Projects - Fixed Term Contract - Eindhoven
You could be interviewing for this Programme Manager contract job with our Artificial Intelligence client, managing data governance projects which support innovative customer solutions.
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: 60,000 - 70,000 Euro + Statutory Benefits
Duration: 7 Months
Holiday: 4 Weeks (Statutory)
- 4-5 years' experience in Agile Project Management
- Project Planning - Microsoft Project
- Strong client management skills at senior levels
- Very Strong written and verbal communications
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules across the various projects in the data governance space
- Being the single point of contact across the various partners and stakeholders on site
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from strategic meetings
- Preparing necessary action plans and calling out risks and concerns or impediments in existing scrums
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
To apply for this Programme Manager contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.