Azure Developer - Fixed Term Contract
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Curo Resourcing Ltd t/a Curo Services
Azure Developer - Fixed Term Contract - Eindhoven
You could be interviewing for this Azure Developer contract job with our Artificial Intelligence client, designing and building innovative customer solutions.
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to 60,000 Euro + Statutory Benefits
Duration: 7 Months
Holiday: 4 Weeks (Statutory)
- 4-5 years' experience in .NET Development
- Hands-on experience as an Azure Developer
- Experience designing Azure solutions
- Able to work hands on with Azure features like: Azure Data Lake, Databricks, SQL DB, SQL DW, Azure Functions, HD Insights, Logic Apps, Functions, Event hub, Azure Virtual Machines, PowerBI, VNET
- Able to work on at least one large scale on-cloud/on-premise data migration to Azure
- Provide end to end architecture for large and complex systems and enterprise
- Design strategy and roadmaps for clients in their data/operational transformation journey
- Understanding Azure environment PaaS, IaaS and experience in working with Hybrid model
- Designing and validating solution architecture as per the Enterprise Architecture, including data security, data compliance, DevOps
- Provide alternate options in Azure to solve a problem. Should be good with infrastructure and cost estimates
- Manage stakeholders, client IT team, client data compliance team, domain/functional teams, vendor
To apply for this Azure Developer contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.