SAP PP Lead Consultant (S4 HANA Greenfield project)- Rotterdam, Nether
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by Nicholas Bernard Ltd
SAP PP Lead Consultant (S4 HANA Greenfield project)- Rotterdam, Netherlands - 12 months
My client is looking for a Senior SAP PP Functional Lead Consultant to join a greenfield S4 HANA project starting in April.
The right candidate will have at around 8-10 years experience on SAP PP experience with at least 3 full implementation projects experience, doing blue print design, implementation, customization, configuration and post Go Live support, of all aspects of the SAP PP modules.
S4 HANA experience is a strong advantage, as is Manufacturing background
Candidates should have particular experience in carrying out business workshops, implementation roll outs, data migration and strong configuration experience.
Description of role:
As Senior Consultant, (S)He will be responsible for bringing business perspectives together and support standardization of core processes to enable efficient IT solutions.
As business process expert, (S)He will facilitate and support business workshops related to SAP Production Master Data (Materials, BOMs, Recipes, Routing, Work Centers), Demand Management, Planning including MRP and
Production Control to optimize company's business processes and enhance system capabilities.
(S)He is supported by local business experts who from a business unit perspective contribute to the European standards.
As Senior Consultant, (S)He will have expert knowledge and understanding of SAP functional and technical Production Planning Processes for (beverage) industries (PP-PI) capabilities including industry best practices.
(S)He will be part of the business project workstream and partner with the overall program team to analyze and define business requirements, business processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables. (S)He will anticipate strategic, tactical and operational roadmaps given by the SCM Director Europe and therefore related to PP-PI modules charting the deployment of digital solutions in line with company's overall strategy.
- Bring in expert knowledge of key production processes (demand management, planning and scheduling processes as well as production control processes) including the relevant master data (Materials, BOMs, Recipes, Routings, Work Centers).
- Bring in strong business process knowledge on manufacturing processes and integration with cross modules like Material Management, Quality Management, Sales & Distribution and SCM.
- Preparing, organizing and conducting functional business workshops related to the Production Planning area across the European Business Units.
- Proposes process improvement plans to the Business Process Manager Europe. Each proposal needs to be discussed upfront with core IT regarding feasibility and impact.
- Ensures appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements.
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes, across the enterprise's global operations, in a consistent and as standardized way as possible (in line with the business process directions given by the European Directors gathered by the Business Process Manager Europe).
- Standardize processes for core IT (eg ERP).
- Ensures process performance, such that processes deliver the intended outcomes (or outputs and results).
- Prepares process documentation, such that related maps and work instructions always reflect current work practice and could be used for user trainings and on-boardings.
Key SAP Skills:
- Knowledge/Expertise in configuration and implementation of:
o Production related master data (Material master, Recipes, Bill of Materials, Recourses, Production versions)
o Material Requirement Planning
o Demand management, S&OP, PP-DS
o Production Capacity Evaluation and Levelling
o Order creation, execution and confirmation
o Process Order Costing
o Integration to and with shop floor (MES)
o Batch Management and Batch Classification
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Travel: some travel across Europe (all expenses paid when travelling)
Duration: 12 months