Electronic Document Management System Administrator
Posted on Mar 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Electronic Document Management System (eDMS) Business Administrator (Pharma) vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- Experience in cross-functional, multicultural and international clinical trial teams; able to work independently.
- Ability to lead globally distributed matrixed teams
- Good knowledge of clinical development process, regulatory requirements, GCP and Data Integrity requirements. Novartis experience in these areas is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of system data structures and Clinical Document Management System functionality
- Ability to learn new systems readily
- Strong computer skills (EXCEL, MS Word) required
- Act as eDMS SME for process and related technical specification for a defined area of expertise or geographical region:
- Requirements gathering and translation to functional specifications in close collaboration with eDMS/Business SME's, IT and software vendor to ensure efficient and compliant eDM processes
- Promote best documentation practice to various line functions to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and respective SOPs
- Design, optimization, maintenance, implementation/rollout of training mechanisms in close collaboration with other Clinical Document Governance and Management (CDG&M) functions
- Maintain oversight of service quality of the Document Management system:
- Contribute to the oversight of operational activities for efficiently maintaining the electronic clinical document management system.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.