Application Developer (Java) | €50-65k DOE - Permanent | Tipperary
Posted on Mar 5, 2020 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are working with a Financial Services client based in Tipperary who are searching for an Application Developer on permanent basis. This role sits in the digital development department.
- Supporting the development concept and implementation for new and existing web applications or services in the electronic payment area.
- Supporting the architectural concept and solution specification for new web applications and services.
- Responsible for the execution of required, partially complex, development tasks, including unit tests, debugging with state-of-the-art tools, programming languages and utilities.
- Validation of changed code segments, component tests and regression tests, system integration tests
- Implementation, documentation and quality assurance of software/architectures and E2E- solutions
- Creation of monitoring concepts and log output to allow a state-of-the-art monitoring of our high performance, enterprise production environment
- Contributing to effort estimations via T-Shirt sizing in your proficient development segment/area
- Know-how transfer, active support and educational development of internal and external team members
- Graduated in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or comparable education or professional experience
- In-depth experience with standard full stack technologies: Spring, JSF, JPA/Hibernate, REST, HTML/CSS
- Excellent knowledge in JEE/Spring, JAVA 8, Shell-Scripting,
- Extensive knowledge about modern, relational databases (Oracle)
- Experienced in modern runtime-, build and deployment technologies and state-of-the-art project tools: CI/CD, GIT, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence
- Strong personal commitment for department and team goals
- Proactive and reliable player, who takes over tasks and responsibility in the team
- Ability to communicate clearly to business analysts and stakeholders as well as technical representatives
- Very strong and proven communication and coordination skills, open-minded and determined
- Responsible for planning, highlighting and implementing possible improvements for your applications
Please email your CV (see below) to be considered for this position