Posted on Mar 5, 2020 by Nixon Wright Partners
The Account Executive Premium Hospitality Sales is responsible for selling Club Suites and Premium Seating products on multi-year, annual, and single night rental basis. The Account Executive will be required to meet with and sell to all appropriate contacts at various companies interested in suite and premium seating products. This position is responsible for working closely with Hospitality Sales & Service. The Account Executive will entertain current and prospective clients at various sporting and entertainment events in order to build and maintain relationships, close deals, and generate revenue. This is a tremendously competitive market place; to that end successful professionals are welcome from any industry but will need to demonstrate a successful background in direct sales.
This role is based in Singapore and the immediate region, and comes with a fabulous overseas relocation package; this is inclusive of free accommodation, flights and world-class training.
This opportunity is a not to be missed on a multi-level basis, based in the hub of some of the world's most captivating regions, having the opportunity to be part of some of the worlds iconic sporting and entertainment events, and being able to work along side some of the industry's finest talent.
The client is looking for the most robust Account Sales Executives who will have a commitment to excellence and a passion to serve within an already well- established dynamic team.
The OTE for this Sales role is a practicable £100,000 first year, with uncapped commissions. Sales Executives who exceed targets can expect to earn much more.
Working as part of a high performing team:
- Business to business sales primarily focusing on Middle East, Africa and Europe
- Tremendous communication and presentation skills
- Ability to achieve high volumes of prospective outreach on a daily basis
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Ability to network and create relationships at senior levels of major corporations
- Sales pipeline creation and management
- Consistently live the company values
- You will be part of global projects and you will be interacting with clients live to close new business
Requirements for the role:
- A B2B or B2C Sales background with a proven track record in closing new business.
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- CRM management
- Ability to improvise and think on your feet
- World-class sales training, mentoring and ongoing development.
- Competitive and commission driven remuneration, uncapped, with uncapped earnings
- A fabulous Relocation Package including free accommodation and all travel arrangements (Flights, etc).
- A dynamic working environment with genuine opportunities for progression as the company promote from within.
The head office is based in Singapore with regional offices in the immediate countries. This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop in this thriving industry whilst also working in a fast paced environment and at the same time making substantial earnings.
If you're excited about the opportunity to work overseas in a role with exceptionally high earnings, please submit your CV to us today.
Please email your CV to
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £25k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual
£18.3k - £18.3k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual