Data Governance Consultant - Collibra, Informatica Axon
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Appoint Search Ltd
Data Governance Consultant - £50k to £90k - London - Amazing company benefits
Do you have Data Governance/Data Management experience?
Would you like to work for a leading Data Governance consultancy where your skills are valued?
If you do, we need to talk, a leading data and data governance consultancy are looking to recruit a number of Governance Consultants to be an integral part of their growing team.
The client is a trusted partner with the industry leading platforms Informatica and Collibra, providers of leading data management toolsets, it would be great if your experience covers one or both platforms, but full training on Collibra DGC and Axon can be provided. If you have a passion for data and are willing to learn then they will support you.
This leading consultancy are proud to work with many of the world's top financial organisations; they are an organisation with a grown up' culture with deep expertise in data and data governance
This is a great opportunity to join our exciting and growing team, whilst being immediately based in a client facing role, responsibilities for this role include:-
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting, or deriving requirements for development, by directly engaging with various stakeholders to understand future enhancements and new functionalities.
- Stakeholder management at all business levels, both technical and business side
- Data profiling, data analysis and manipulation
- Data model familiarity from contextual through logical to physical
- Change control and issue management within project context
- Producing technical documentation for requirements, testing development and definition
- Engineer solutions within technical stack in line with organisational strategy
- Providing strategic leadership, guiding use and development for IT and the business
- Present methodologies, best practice and solutions to individuals and groups
- Tool configuration and use within data management technology stack
Keywords | Data| Collibra | Data Quality | Informatica Axon | Governance | data quality | consultancy | Business Analyst | MS Office Suite | Banking
Experience needed in this position:-
- Experience in, and desire to continue a career in; data management standards, data governance practices, data quality, data profiling and reference data
- Likely 5+ years in a Data focused role: eg data steward, data focused consultancy, data governance lead etc
- Experience with industry leading data management and governance tools such as Collibra DG and Informatica Axon (strongly desired but will provide training).
- Ability to discuss and visualize concepts in abstract form
- Strong data manipulation skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Desire to take on new concepts and adapt to requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with the MS Office Suite, MS Project and Visualization tools.
- Likely degree educated in computer science, mathematics, or other scientific discipline.
Yes, this is a big list of skills needed, and we know not everyone will be able to cover everything (would be nice) but if you have a keen interest in Data and all things technical with previous Data Governance experience then we would be delighted to review your CV. Remember we are looking at hiring at various skill levels, so come and tell us how good you are!
The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of data governance, the office is relaxed but busy, they employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded. They are dynamic, with an open culture, no office politics or micromanagement.
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.