Tableau Server Expert
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Tableau Server Expert vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- A higher education in Economics, Mathematic, Econometrics, Engineering, Data Science or an equivalent education; Tableau Qualified Associate Certification is a plus
- 3+ years' experience as Tableau administrator, developing in, configuring and administering Tableau Server
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Tableau software (Desktop Pro, Server, Interactor), with a strong understanding of Tableau architecture and administration
- Solid know-how within large data sets on Hadoop BigData eco system (excellent knowledge in creating and editing SQL queries, Python), strong Knowledge in BI tools including ETL, Data Warehousing, etc.
- Expertise in Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery combined with experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- Strong attention to details in combination with number driven and methodical approach
- Being demonstrated standout colleague, self-starter, and independent thinker who is willing to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Configuring and maintaining Tableau Server Software Layer and performing system administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches) as well as monitoring server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
- Doing performance tuning/Server management of Tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing), creating/managing groups, workbooks and objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments
- Assisting in the identification and migration of data sources to Tableau server and in the development of workbooks to support business initiatives
- Working closely with data and software engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15447
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.