Senior Build Engineer
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Senior Build Engineers who have great experience of DevOps automation for applications development and maintenance processes to help our client reach their ambitious Full Automation objective.
Our client is a leading international financial conglomerate specialized in asset management and insurance.
- Develop and maintain reusable automation scripts and components with latest build and deployment automation platforms in the context of cloud and container-based environments.
- Negotiate and estimate the business infrastructure requirements. Identify/rectify gaps in scope.
- Liaise with experts from Application Development, Quality and Technology Operations for technical solution alignment throughout full SDLC.
- Learn new technologies, make suggestions for improvements of physical architecture and infrastructure implementation.
- POC/experiments as part of the new features development or existing functionality upgrades.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps in an Agile environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Strong Scripting skills - Powershell
- Solid foundations in building and deploying CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Cloud environment monitoring tools.
- Automation database deployments and source control.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes - BONUS!
- *Eligible to work in Ireland immediately*
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Products Discount
- Flexi time/flexible working hours
- Relocation fee
- Subsidized canteen
- Bike to work/Travel saver scheme