Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst - IFRS - US GAAP
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst - IFRS - US GAAP vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Education or Certification in the Business Engineering domain
- 5+ years' experience with requirements engineering in application development projects and agile projects
- Background in the finance industry or banking; preferably Credit Risk PB area
- Know-how in Impairment principles
- Profound knowledge of requirements engineering techniques and tools such as HP ALM, SQL, Odyssey, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office products, UML, data modelling and process modelling
- Solid analytical problem solving skills as well as skills to handle stakeholders with different background
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with other team members in order to support monthly release cycles and provide updates at the daily stand up meetings
- Creating and maintaining relevant documents in the online tool JIRA and have it validated by all relevant stakeholders
- Performing testing and assisting the user acceptance testing phases as well as contributing test cases and test data
- Resolving data issues with developers and testers along with providing support regarding data used and produced by the calculation engines
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.