IT Core Systems Manager
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Lincolnshire, IL area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
TeamBradley is collaborating with a non-profit organization that provides a variety of financial services to their clients. The company is seeking to add to their staff an IT Core Systems Manager. Our client offers a great environment to work in with strong benefits and believes in a healthy work-life balance. Apply today!
The responsibility of this highly visible IT Core Systems Manager is to provide strategic expertise and technical leadership. Experience within a financial industry working with core banking system specifically designing and developing is required. The right person for this environment enjoys working with people and is a hands-on manager. Additionally this person is an active team player who processes the ability to inspire a positive environment of excellence.
This person ensures that the corporation IT environment is safe, secure, and compliant and that employee IT needs along with customer needs are met. The IT environment must be security ensuring that personal information and financial data is safe.
- Ensures success of environment for both employees and customers.
- Ensures corporate compliance.
- Responsible for budgeting.
- Manage a team of 4 employees.
- Aligns IT environment with business mission.
- Ensures IT excellence for the financial users.
- Ensures safety of financial information and disaster recovery planning/protection.
- Provides guidance for applications, software acquisition, implementations, and architecture.
- Oversees monitoring f the IT environment ensuring resolution of performance issues.
- Participates in education activities.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- People and Project management experience
- 5+ years IT experience from a financial industry.
- Financial core system experience required.
- Software: Symitar experience strongly preferred.
- Strong data warehouse experience: reporting, business intelligence, and dashboarding.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.