Senior General Accountant
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For a renowned company based in Baden we are currently looking for a Senior General Accountant.
In your position you are responsible for the Accounting in coordination with Shared Service Center, execute analyses and reporting tasks and are part of the internal control testing team.
- Accounting: Performs general accounting activities and be responsible for the Accounting in general
- Analysis: Executes accounting analysis and reports as assigned
- Reporting: Ensures the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds
- Optimization: Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- Investigation: Conducts investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary
- Financial Transactions: Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions
- Internal Controls: Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
- Over 5 years of working experience in GA Accounting and Reporting
- Sound Swiss GAAP and IFRS knowledge is mandatory
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management in a complex set-up
- Work experience in collaboration with Shared Service Center
- Experience in Head Quarter Accounting and in handling inter-company transactions as well as in Swiss VAT Reporting would be an asset
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO, preferably knowledge of Hyperion and SAP BW too
- Very good command of English and German
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.