Senior Software Architect Android
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For one of our clients, a Swiss multinational healthcare company, we are hiring a Senior Software Architect Android
Does your profile look like this?
- Good English/German skills
- Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field of study
- At least three years of experience as senior native Android developer
- Excellent Kotlin skills Excellent skills in Data Binding, MVVM, Fragments and the Jetpack Navigation Framework
- Familiar with database technology such as SQLite and Jetpack Room. Sqlcipher knowledge is a plus
- Hands on experience with Gradle
- Hands on experience with Espresso, UI automator or and other UI testing framework.
- Expertise with Git or Bitbucket
- Familiar with Clean Code, TDD and CI
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative environment
How your future contribution will look like:
- Create a reference architecture for an Android Front End and Back End application
- Explain and document the technical decisions and share knowledge within the team and beyond
- Contribute to all phases of the early software development from feasibility studies through design, implementation, breadboard integration, testing and support
- Close collaboration with other teams in an interdisciplinary environment, such as usability, connectivity, cyber security, system engineering, system testing, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and algorithm developers
Interested? Go ahead and contact me at (see below)
I am looking forward to talking to you.