Junior Data Modeler MES Business Management Team (IT)
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for Junior Data Modeler MES Business Management Team (IT) for 12-month contract.
German language in written and spoken is a must. Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Start date: 16.03.2020
Latest start date: 01.05.2020
End date: 1 year assignment
Extension: Extension possible
For the MES Business Management Team we are looking for a temporary employee to support our Manufacturing Execution Systems in the manufacturing area in Kaiseraugst. Your main responsibility will be the support of the Manufacturing Execution System. You will model and test master recipes, specify and test new system functions and perform the 1st Level Support for our end users. You will be in close collaboration with Business, Quality Assurance and IT and will also support running projects. To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employment.
The perfect candidate has a proven background working with MES Systems, ideally with PMX or Pharma Suite and is able and willing to provide a 7 by 24 stand by support if needed. Stand by support can normally be provided from home without the need to be physically in the manufacturing area.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Implementation and validation of systems and IT processes in the manufacturing area
* Production master recipe modelling and testing including master data management
* 1st Level Support
* Support of Projects
* Data Analytics and Reporting
* Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Engineering and Suppliers
* 2-4y proven experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications in a GMP environment (*)
* 2-4y experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) (*)
* Knowledge of Rockwell Automation Systems (PMX/Pharma Suite) (*)
* Experience working in an Interface position between Business/IT/Engineering/QA (*)
* Ability and willing to support 7 by 24 stand by duty (*)
* Fluent in written and spoken German and English
* You are self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
* Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
* Good communication skills
Nice to Haves
* Degree in informatics or engineering
For further details please contact: