2nd Line Support Technician (Dutch and French)
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am seeking for "IT Support" for 6 - 12 months project in Brussels, Belgium. Must be Dutch and French Speaking.Responsibilities
- You perform 2nd line support
- You do 2nd line support for SNCB applications.
- You follow up incidents and also proactively detect possible incidents.
- You work with other teams within Operations to analyze and discuss incidents.
- You acquire technical expertise within the Support Center team.
- You make soft and hardware requests and you follow these up further.
- You design procedures and guidelines from the Support Center and keep them up to date.
- You coach (new) employees.
- You provide external support services: keep user manuals up-to-date, ask dealing with customers, giving individual explanations about specific functions to individual people users.
- You support projects and evaluate and improve the necessary documentation when the project is operational.
You have a bachelor's degree in computer science and/or experience in supporting first/second line.
Please apply now if you are interested and available.