Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by IT Human Resources
Solution Architect Required Freelance The Hague!
A lrading end customer is looking for Dutch speaking to join them on a freelabnce basis must speak fluent duthc!
must speak Dutch and have worked on Dutch governent
* you have an academic working and thinking level, for which the basis is a completed HBO or WO course with a strong IT component;
* you are an undeniable senior in your area and have at least 7 years of experience as an architect in a working environment where architecture was used;
* you have demonstrable and broad experience with modern IT architecture, methodology and technology;
* you have knowledge of various standard solutions (workflow/BPM, case management, document management and archiving, etc.) for register management that are available in the market;
* you have experience within organizations similar to the CIBG and understand the potential problems and operation of registers and our other products;
* you understand where development and management issues meet and you have ideas about how you can fuse them organically within an even more traditional environment;
* you preferably have knowledge and experience with application development, business process modelling and development and project methods, such as Agile and scrum;
* you are organization sensitive, flexible, strong in networks and conceptually strong;
* you have a coaching style of communication, you are focused on "together" and less on "yourself";
* you are firmly in your shoes and have the necessary persuasiveness in a language that your colleagues also understand.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.