Product Integration Technician - (Fibre Optics/Transport/DWDM)
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by IT Human Resources
The person will integrate software - following unique orders of different levels of complexity.
They will also supervise deliveries made from our EMS sites.
They will be in charge of the evolution of test macros to check the software/hardware versions before delivery and reassemble the inventories.
They will be involved in the maintenance and operational development of the integration platform testing tools
Duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of the following product environments, customers operations, and in particular the following Telecoms Standards and Protocols DWDM/OTN/Datacom (Ethernet/Fiber Channel) and Video
- Any IT Software Development/Programming (Python/Visual Basic is a plus)
Skills and profile
- DUT/Bac +3
- Fluent English and French
- A first-hand experience in the Fibre Optics business is highly recommended
- Respectful of the quality of the products delivered to our customers
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.