Country Manager - Field Services - Ireland, Dublin
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by HCL GB Ltd
Primary responsibilities are:
Desk side Support Management
Customer Relationship Management
Vendor Relationship Management
SLA Management including Incident, problem, Configuration, Service request etc.
Daily review with the Desk side support team
Periodic reviews with Customer and Vendors
MIS and Reporting
Need to have thorough knowledge and get the below tasks carried out by Full Time or Dispatch Engineers at various locations in the region:
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding/desktop support, printers, PDAs, BlackBerrys, and LAN cable drops
- Providing 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
- Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
- Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems (Workstations & Printers) to ensure longevity.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure - Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications ie Office
- Effective communication in English and local languages is mandatory
- Management of the Region
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
- An individual with a minimum of 5 year's supervisory experience
5 Skills, Experience and Qualification Required for the Position:
Minimum Qualification - Engineering
o Experience - 5+ years' experience, with at least 2+ years on supervisory role.
o Ideal candidate would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management.
o ITIL professional will be preferred
Candidate should have good understanding of Desk side (Desktops, laptops/Notebooks and Printers) Management, maintenance, deployment and vendor management.
- Collaboration experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
- Deliverables to include ensuring the proper levels of run and maintain support and hands-on assistance for IT infrastructure projects/upgrades (workstations)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Thorough understanding of Outlook's calendaring tool
- Understanding of Exchange functional accounts and how they are used within Microsoft technologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
Flexibility with respect to time - client deliverables need to be met with a Can do attitude
Excellent problem solving/quantitative/analytical skills
Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
Location of work will be the client offices in the respective geography/location. Flexibility in relocation based on job requirements will be desired.