HL7 Integration Specialist
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an Integration Specialist to serve as a liaison and subject matter expert (SME) between our client, Program/unit staff and vendors in develop clear and accurate business requirements and to ensure optimal integration with clients systems.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- 7+ years. Experience in a Unix/Linux environment and cloud experience
- 7+ years' experience with architecting, implementing and/or maintain integration solutions
- .7+ Experience with open source integration tools such as Mirth and Apache Nifi
- Able to work with multiple data formats, file types, to automate the transformation of datasets and manage ingest processing to supply analytic environments
- Proficient in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- Experience in design models, diagrams, layouts, definitions and/or specifications to show process, systems design, and/or integration complexity in a clear and precise manner
- Proficient in analysing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements and/or software defects will have on supported systems
- 7 years of experience demonstrating expertise in overseeing technology systems and projects
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products (eg, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in Public sector or health related industry
- Excellent planning, project management and implementation skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to create relevant reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Strong judgment and creative problem-solving skills, specifically related to new process design, change management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers in designing and implementing new processes and systems to increase operational and fiscal efficiencies and integrity
- Ability to balance multiple projects, setting priorities with the proper sense of urgency and importance
- Ability to set priorities and proactively follow up to ensure deadline and desired outcomes are achieved
- Able to work effectively in a high stress, changing environment 7+ years' work experience with a relational database system such as Oracle 9i or 10g and SQL Server including:
- Understanding table structure and relationship
- Use of SQL for querying database to filter for desired dataset.
- Knowledge of HL7 and other Health Care Data Standards
- Knowledge of other 3G languages a plus.
- Excellent debugging skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Excellent team skills and capabilities
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".