Salesforce Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Salesforce Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is responsible for designing and developing process and IT system improvements across all business functions. This position requires a functional knowledge of eCommerce, ERP Solutions, Distribution, Inventory and Procurement modules along with knowledge of eCommerce ordering websites and how to marry the processes together. This position will work with all account process leads for the various account groups and the IT department to develop best practice processes. This position will also drive the sharing of best practices across the various account groups. This position will be responsible for creating all required training documents and processes.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for business stakeholders around prioritization, coordination and escalation of projects and enhancements.
- You will focus on Sales and Customer Support tools, particularly in the areas of opportunity management, account/contact management, case management, entitlement management and 3rd party tools.
- You will provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions. Develop project scope, estimates and detailed work plans.
- You will own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- You will partner with project stakeholders across the business and Corporate Infrastructure by analysing all requirements to formulate business needs and translate those into application functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- You will use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
- Interact with internal and external user community to develop process solutions
- Create project plans on process improvements
Conduct analysis to better improve web based eCommerce solutions
- Interact with and/or manage technical resources on projects related to process improvements
- Manage projects through the SDLC process
- Provide functional training on the Company's ERP Solution and Website applications
- Provide process training on best practices
- Develop process to share best practices across account groups
- Recommend potential areas for application system improvement and documentation
- Develop documentation and training materials where applicable
- Develop and track meaningful metrics around process improvements
- Work with technical team on testing software changes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience as well as exposure to Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, Apex a plus
- You have 8+ years of technical/business analyst experience.
- You have strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities.
- You have extensive experience analysing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- You have the ability to make quick decisions and drive change.
- You consider yourself detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- You hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary.
- You're passionate about end user experience.
- eCommerce, Ordering Portals, and shopping cart based applications
- 5+ years using ERP Systems
- An excellent functional knowledge of Sales Order, Distribution, Purchasing, and Financials
- An excellent functional knowledge of standard website shopping cart applications
- A knowledge of iSeries reporting tools (Query, World Writer)
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Results-oriented self starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success of establishing, managing and maintaining effective working relationships at the management level, internal and external to an organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership, teaching and mentoring skills
- A knowledge of Basic FTP and data mapping skills is a plus
- A knowledge of MS Visio and Access is a plus