IT GRC Engineer
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
IT GRC Engineer
- Be responsible for conducting relevant in-depth research, performing assessments, and creating reports for supervisor review.
- Perform and own individual project tasks within a Cyber Risk Management Program.
- Measure and report on DDC's Cyber Risk Management to the Cyber Risk Assurance Manager.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Cyber Risk Assurance Program.
- Perform testing of Cyber Security processes and controls operating effectiveness and for regulatory compliance to applicable regulations.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of core service documentation.
- Communicate regularly and clearly to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or an IT related field.
- 4+ years of experience in Cyber Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Information Security or related Audit function.
- Solid knowledge of industry standards/regulations (NIST, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, NAIC, etc.) preferred.
- Proven experience of execution of projects in cyber security, risk management, compliance, IT audit or IT risk management.
- Certifications such as CRIS, CISSP, CISA, etc. are required for this position.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Cyber Security, Data Protection, IT Risk or IT Audit/Compliance.
- Experience of conducting independent risk assessments, business process or IT control auditing.
- Experience of testing cyber, IT or Information Security controls.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Aptitude and capability for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large, complex IT systems and Business Processes.
- Thorough proficiency of MS Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint and generally highly IT proficient.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: