Enterprise Architect_End-user, English speaking role
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Black Box Europe
The Enterprise Architect has the skills to architect platforms, infrastructure, integration and application development patterns.
That means you:
- Modernise technology architecture
- Guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions
- Explore & apply the latest technology trends and developments
- Create architecture vision documents to guide agile development teams
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects
- Exercise architecture control by developing architecture frameworks and setting guidelines and principles
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Deep technical knowledge within INFRA and CLOUD
- Thought leadership
- Able to communicate with multiple levels, including C-level
- Able to package ideas and be persuasive to back up your ideas
- User Experience from a technology viewpoint
- You are a team player - you will be working with a highly competent team of technology enthusiasts
- Excellent communications skills - you will need to present and share your knowledge with large and varied audiences
- Industry sector exp might include Telco or those that have high touch environments.
- For the right candidate this is a challenging and interesting environment in which to work, where you will have the freedom to research new technologies to improve solutions.
- For their digital transformation and data centric way of working they need leaders with a passion for technology.
Salary: 65,000 - 85,000eur per annum, plus 13th and 14th month, plus extensive benefits and pension
architect, enterprise, cloud, security, data management