Oracle PPM Functional/Architect
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Position:Oracle PPM Functional Consultant
Job Location: Gent, Belgium
Contract Duration: 7 Months
Experience: Minimum 10 to 13 Years of total experience out of which 2-3 years in Fusion products
Roles & Responsibilities
- Min 7 - 12years experience in Oracle Apps Functional role
- Strong working knowledge in Oracle Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing & Financials modules
- Proven solution skills in Oracle Projects modules
- Good communication skills - Oral & Written
- Basic knowledge in SQL - Desirable but not mandatory
- Provide Day to Day functional support to users on Oracle Projects & Financials modules
- Work on requirement gathering and design solution
- Write Design & Testing documents
- Perform Functional testing
- Experience in Oracle Applications - Project Costing and Project Billing.
- Must have worked on Oracle Project Costing and Project Billing application.
- Should be capable of mapping business/finance processes to system functionalities
- Experience is Solution design and implementation
- Experience of Interfaces (Oracle standard as well as custom).
- Experience in Data Migration projects/activities
- Experience in at least one complete end to end Oracle Implementation cycle in Fusion Cloud
- Experience in at least one Oracle Projects Module Data Migration Project
- Experience in production support and maintenance of Oracle Apps - Project Costing and Project Billing.
- In depth knowledge of software development life cycle process.
- Must be conversant with Quality processes.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management.
- Very good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle AIM methodology
- Client Management