Events Project Manager
Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by IT Human Resources
Events Project Manager Required 12 month Freelance Project!
A leading end customer is looking for a Events Project Manager to join them on a freelance basis based in Den Haag!
WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU
* Ability to deliver world-class, highly professional events which enhance the company brand.
* Manage multiple concurrent projects ranging in complexity and scale, and from initial concept through to execution.
* Translate a brief into a vision, objectives, tasks, timings and outcomes, with the goal to meet or exceed the targets set.
* Evaluate creative event concepts and be able to coherently argue the case for or against, based on the brief and factual accuracy.
* Own event budgets, with a focus on managing costs and delivering savings.
* Deliver projects in accordance with company guidelines, including for health, safety and security, contracts and procurement, and brand and visual identity.
* Overall accountability and coordination onsite.
* Manage third party vendors such as venues, production houses, design, branding and security.
* Anticipate risks and develop and implement mitigation plans to overcome these.
* Bring energy, commitment and a desire to learn in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
* Minimum 7 years events project management and production experience gained either in-house in a large organisation or in an events or creative agency.
* Track record of successful end-to-end delivery of event projects, from briefing and conceptualisation through to onsite management, execution and evaluation.
* Experience in managing multiple suppliers and vendors.
* Experience in managing individual event budgets of $100k and above.
* Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels.
* Strong financial skills to manage project budgets and meet financial KPIs.
* Strong communications skills and fluency in written and verbal Dutch and English.
* A clear head and the ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
* Additional expertise in other creative disciplines such as design, film, digital, social media and photography is desirable.
* This role may require occasional travel of up to 10%.
Events Project Manager
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.