Posted on Mar 4, 2020 by Lawrence Harvey
My client based in Paris are looking for a GDPR Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The role will be 5 days on site.
Successful candidates will provide analytical in leading all activities related to the governance processes, principles and standards, and will manage GDPR related activity, liaising with the Group DPO to provide support, and facilitate data and model expertise.
- Extensive specialist knowledge of GDPR and proven experience overseeing and implementing GDPR compliance
- Strong Experience of data mapping and flows.
- 5+ Years Project Management Experience managing projects to tight deadlines
- Comfortable driving very compliance-led projects, and in particular an understanding of GDPR, SOX or PCI regulation.
- Previous experience working with consultancies is desirable, although not essential
*MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH*
Market Rates Apply
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.