Semantic and elastic search Specialist for a multinational client in T
Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Semantic and elastic search Specialist to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- Acting as solution architect in projects or structured activities implementing solutions following the reference architectures set forth by the enterprise architecture department.
- Performing small scale proof of concepts in structured activities
- Support existing product teams
- Possibly guiding and coaching the development teams to implement the solution architecture and design
- Contribute to the assessment of request for change (small evolutive maintenance)
- Providing 2nd/3rd level support for solving application related issues.
- Maintain domain level artefacts such as system landscape, relevant data models
- Participating in other activities of solution architecture when required.
- More than 6 years of experience as solution architect/lead developer with a proven track record.
- Experience with (micro) service-oriented architecture implemented through containers running on a Kubernetes platform.
- Deep knowledge of Java technology and experience of building scalable high availability solutions based on JVM languages.
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience in implementation of RESTful services;
- Experience working in a multi-sourcing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with (distributed) source code management approaches, build and deployment techniques, including containerization technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with automated test suites for said technology stacks.
- Good level of English (oral and written)
Specifically, for the search area the following qualifications are expected:
- Proven experience in creating solutions implementing Lucene-based search engines for the indexing of large corpora of multilingual texts (Elasticsearch, SOLR).
Beneficial to have
- Experience optimizing search indexes for multiple users leveraging Embedded authorization mechanisms
- Experience with the implementation of Graph (eg Neo4J) and NOSQL (eg MongoDb) databases.
- Experience with creating extensions and plug-ins for Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Enrichment and Knowledge Base Management
Specifically, for the classification area the following qualifications are expected:
- Deep knowledge of classification schemes and the management thereof
- Knowledge and experience in automated pre-classification
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.