Posted on Mar 3, 2020 by Initi8 Recruitment
This is a great opportunity for a creative, entrepreneurial data analyst with a commercially focused mind to take the next step in your career and to work with an array data analytical based projects for exciting international clients. The data analyst will be focusing on risks and providing innovative insights & cost-effective solutions, designed to match the client's expectations
The ideal data analyst will create insights to help drive key strategic and investment decisions across the business. Using internal and external client data you will provide meaningful insights to business stakeholders. You will also provide segmentation, profiling, modelling and performance reporting to support CRM and wider business strategy.
In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on short-term analysis projects to support key initiatives or on larger projects involving significant system and process change where you will have responsibility for one or more elements of a more enticing complex solutions.
- A BA/BS degree or higher in Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or relevant data technology field, or equivalent experience.
- Up to 5 years of professional work experience in information technology, engineering, or data analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of production level coding, with advanced Python programming proficiency. -
- Passion for data, and the know-how to wrangle large amounts of data.
- Familiar with Splunk, Hadoop, Tableau and Analytics technology, Knowledge of tests, linting and version control.
- Willingness to be outside of your comfort zone, and adaptability.
- A can-do attitude with intellectual curiosity.
- Understanding of the financial world, particularly Digital platforms, Data Lake
Knowledge of Tableau, QlikSense or similar technologies.
About the Company
An exciting IT consultancy that provides tailor IT solutions and service to major international customers for over 20 years, now looking to expand their data team. They are fast growing and expanding rapidly across the global, giving the successful data analyst to make drastic steps in developing their career and technical knowledge.
6 months, with plenty room for extension
Email; (see below)